Introduction to Digital Photography 03-02-2024
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$150.00
Are you a beginner photographer looking to learn photography properly? Are you an enthusiast looking to take your photography more seriously? Are you someone looking to make photography your profession? Are you an intermediate photographer looking to fill in the gaps in your knowledge that are keeping you from reaching your full potential? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this may be the perfect class for you!
In this class you will learn the essentials of photography and how to use your camera to take better photographs. You will gain a better understanding of the basic settings including Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO and how each setting affects your image differently. In addition you will learn;
- Aperture and its effect on Depth of Field.
- Shutter Speed and capturing motion.
- ISO and how to use it effectively.
- The Metering system and why your images don’t always come out the way you see them.
- The Autofocus system and how to get the sharpest images.
- Resolution and its effect on image quality.
- How to adjust the White Balance for better color.
- And much more!
This class has been completely revamped for 2024!
You will need: A digital single lens reflex or mirrorless interchangeable lens camera which allows the shutter speed and aperture to be set manually. If you are not confident that your camera is appropriate for this class please contact us.
Instructor: Kenny McKeithan